Helix Global LLC is a new fast-growing Ukrainian IT product company with foreign investments.
We provide products that help businesses in driving acquiring, converting, retaining, and strengthening the relationships with its B2B customers.
Our services are Business Process Ecosystem, Omni Channel Marketing, Business Intelligence Consultation.
We're looking for an experienced Business Intelligence/Big Data Developer to join our team and to help create awesome products and services at a company that puts quality at the forefront.
- Hands-on working experience with Microsoft SQL Server as RDBMS platform (SQL Server 2008/2014)
- Required to perform task in the area of T-SQL (Stored Procedures, UDFs, CDCs, jobs, cursors, views, and triggers) or Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), OLAP Reporting, SQL Profiler
- Will be required to Design, Develop, Maintain, Test, Support and Improve all new or existing BI systems, applications and reports with good quality deliverables in mind
- Understand RDBMS data model, database structures, theories, principles, and practices for the mapping process
- Required to design, develop and implement reports and dashboards, leveraging on the data source (e.g., ODS/Replication Services/Data Warehouse/Files)
- Participate in requirement analysis, feasibility study, gaps analysis and risk management project state
- Work closely with project stakeholders to understand, analyze business requirements and drive the design and development of the solution and work within team to translate business requirements into technical specifications; potential data sources, data quality definition, data transformation, data flow convention and processes
- More than 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Experience in Big Data solutions & SQL databases such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, MongoDB, MSSQL, NoSQL are highly desired
- Strong background in analytics & data driven roles and hands-on with relevant exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities are preferred
- Candidates must have hands-on experience: T-SQL, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), OLAP Reporting and MS SQL Server
- Preferably candidates that have experienced a complete BI Development Lifecycle, BI solution delivery, in handling large scale enterprise data and analytics projects
- Experienced in BI Reporting Tools is an added advantage
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- English level - upper intermediate, fluent
Also we are waiting from you
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Pro-activity with good initiative, team oriented, collaboration
- Ability to coordinate and manage concurrent projects delivery according to a committed timeline